- 4 1/2 pound large green king prawns
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup aioli
- crusty bread, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 C. line a big metallic roasting pan with baking paper.
- Rinse the prawns beneath cold running water. Drain properly. Transfer to a big bowl. Add garlic, lime slices, 1/3 cup oil and parsley. Toss nicely to combine and coat prawns. Place in prepared pan. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, tossing prawns once they have became pink in color and are just cooked through. Sprinkle with dill and last remaining parsley. Serve prawns with pan juices, aioli, crusty bread and lime wedges.