- 8 serving Egg white, large
- 1 large egg, fresh, whole, uncooked
- 0.5 cup baby spinach (raw)
- 0.4 cup, chopped or sliced red ripe tomatoes
- 1 serving feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- whisk all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. lightly mist 4 (1/2) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. serve hot.