- 2 cups (260g) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (56g) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (480ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the butter and few tablespoons of the milk. Melt the butter in the microwave and stir to combine it with the milk.
- Add the butter mixture to the rest of the milk, then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently whisk together to combine. Don’t over mix. A few lumps are fine.
- Add waffle mix to your hot waffle iron and cook according to your waffles iron’s instructions.
- Serve warm!