- 2 cups brown rice (cooked; roughly 3/4 cups uncooked)
- 6 bell peppers
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheese shredded mozzarella or cheddar
- Sour cream (for serving)
- Prepare rice according to bundle guidelines; set aside to cool.
- Cut tops off bell peppers so you have a 1.5-2 inch hollow in the tops.
- Using a toothpick, Poke 3-4 holes in the direction of the bottom of the bell peppers.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively the cooled rice, ground turkey, taco seasoning and 1 1/4 cups of cheese.
- spoon filling into the bell peppers. press it proper in using of a spoon.
- Arrange filled bell peppers in a 6 quart slow cooker; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Prepare on low for 4-5 hours, or till cooked through. you can check using an instant read thermometer that the filling has reached 165°F in the center.