- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic till brown. Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, and oregano and stir till well incorporated. cook till heated through.
- In a big bowl blend cottage cheese, grated parmesan cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese collectively.
- Spoon a layer of the beef mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of the raw lasagna noodles. Break to fit noodles into slow cooker. top noodles with bit of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese till all the components are used.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.