Ingredients : –
- 3 pound lean, boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fats and cut in half of crosswise
- 16 oz canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- heat large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat. spray with nonstick spray. add roast halves, browning on all facets. put roast halves within the insert of a slow cooker that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- in a medium bowl, blend cranberry sauce, brown sugar and mustard; pour over the roast inside the crockpot. cover with lid; cook on excessive heat for 1 hour. reduce to low and cook dinner 6 hours. put off roast from crockpot, booking cranberry aggregate in crockpot. set roast apart; keep warm.
- in a large bowl, whisk collectively cornstarch and water until well combined. scoop cranberry combination into the massive bowl and then whisk cornstarch and cranberry aggregate together. place inside the microwave and prepare on high for 2 minutes, or till thickened.
- Place pork roast on platter and use forks to shred it apart. top with cranberry sauce and serve straight away.