- 8 peeled, chopped banana
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 chopped cashews
- 10 chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 10 chopped almonds
- 4 teaspoon raisins
- 3 tablespoon chocolate shavings (For garnishing:)
- First peel and chop the bananas in a bowl. In a different bowl and add sugar and custard powder in it. Add a little milk and mix all of the ingredients. Keep the mixture aside till further use.
- Take a pan and add the last remaining milk in it. Bring the milk to a boil. After few seconds, add the custard powder Mixture inside the pan and stir properly. As soon as the mixture starts to thicken, add the chopped bananas. Once finished, take away the pan from flame and add vanilla essence, nuts and raisins in it.
- Give it a nice stir and keep it within the fridge for two hours. Transfer the banana custard in serving bowls.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or whipped cream . Serve chilled.